Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

6-28-13

No real change today other than we are trying for every other day dialysis. We are hoping that his kidneys are now working well enough to start slowing the dialysis down.  I guess there is one more thing... Because his stomach is tolerating his tube feeding they are going to up it a little faster feeding. Hoping this goes well too.
Again Stan has asked about the house and if someone is working on it. Also about the medical insurance. When I told him about all the help we are getting with the house and through the fund raising he has teared up in gratitude. He asked me if I realized how hard it was to be in these circumstances and I said yes. When he is so used always being the one giving it is terribly hard for him to be on the receiving end. Stan has always been a proud man that prides himself on his ability to be there and support his family but he is very grateful for the many blessings he is receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment