Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

6-25-13

     Today has been a really good day for Stan. He has been breathing on his own all day without difficulty and will likely get the breathing tube out tomorrow. My favorite part of the day came at about 4:00 pm when I came back from a rare outing. I left to go to the Lehi City baby contest to watch our grandson and to go by our building lot to see the progress of our new home. I took some pictures to bring back and show Stan. As I flipped through these pictures Stan had tears streaming down his face as he cried. I told him we could look at them later and I didn't show them to him to make him sad. He shook his head no and I asked if he was just grateful. He nodded yes and I tried to tell him how blessed we are. He continued to silently cry as I told him of the blessings we had received in the last month. I reminded him of what a good man he was and that he had blessed many people and those people wanted to now help him.  He continued to cry.
     Although we have a long road to go still; Stan and I would like to let you all know we are so grateful for the love, support and services done. We are grateful for the many prayers that have been offered on our behalf. We are richly blessed.
     I am grateful to see such progress in Stan and to see his love and character coming out. I am so blessed to be married to such a man.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet moment! You two are both such shining examples. I love you guys and will continue sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tender moment. You have such a great family and truly are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of you guys every day! I am so happy to see positive steps. :) And as a side note- that meat was the best meat we have ever had! I am sad it is gone. You should do that every year- even after Stan is healed up and back on his back-hoe.

    ReplyDelete